Monday, April 26, 2010

Home Depot

D and I went to home depot on Saturday afternoon.
We love going to home depot. We could spend hours there together. We like to fantasize about what we could buy and do to fix up our house. We can't afford to make any changes right now but we like to talk about what we would do if we had a little money for improvements. This trip we were going to make a special purchase. A leaf blower. When we walked to the leaf blower aisle, D saw the leaf blower backpack contraption. He told me to put it on and see if it fit. So I did, and I couldn't stop laughing. I told D if he bought that leaf blower, I would blow the leaves all day. It was SOOOO much fun. He was just joking because he didn't think I would actually put it on, but I showed him. I wanted that damn thing, it was awesome. When I was wearing that leaf blower, I felt important, like I had a job to do. I felt like I should work at the white house...it was a great feeling. But we didn't get that leaf blower. It was too expensive for the job we needed to do. Girls aren't supposed to get excited about tools and machines, but I was super excited about the leaf blower. When we got home, D disappeared in the back yard for a while while I was weeding the flower beds. He blew ALL the leaves and didn't leave me any. Next time, it my time, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment